Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Personal Toilet Paper

Got an email today sharing the news that nephew #2 is on the way! What an exciting surprise to my day. They have already decided on the name Sydney.

Spent the whole night working on my paper. We were assigned a 15 page paper due this Thursday about the country we are headed too. Writing about everything: religion, politics, history, security, health, military, sports, arts, music, geography, education, industry, taboos, family structure, communication, and on. Well, there is no way to fit that into 15 pages. I am about 85% done and on page 27. It has been quite an experience. Tonight's interesting fact is that the people of Uganda do not use there left hand for anything in public. Because it is used as personal toilet paper. I need to start practicing...not the personal toilet paper usage but avoiding using my left hand in public.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

In an effort to be of help, I have restocked the TP.