Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All the Credit is His

I am so close to being done with support raising and yet this past week I began to worry and complain about not being able to raise the last amount. I realized that God had provided so much in such an unexpected time and I had never stopped to really spend time thanking Him. I almost was proud to say "I raised such and such amount already"; as if I was taking God's credit for raising the money. Once again He needed to gently nudge me and remind me that it is He who provides for all things. I hang my head in shame as I realize my doubt and lack of trust. 'To God be all the glory for the great things He has done.'

I got a call from a doctor and dental office today. They both agreed to give me a physical and dental check-up for free. How amazing is God. I still need to get my shots but am looking to see where is the best place.

Hopefully, I can send out my first support email today with updates. I still need to figure out how to put all the email addresses into one link so it is easier when I email in Uganda.

No comments: