Monday, December 24, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

Well, it is finally Christmas time. My favorite time of the year as all my friends know - I began listening to Christmas music around October. I found a small Charlie Brown fake Christmas tree here and decorated it with popcorn and ribbon. Don't laugh...I make do with what I can find. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all but I really haven't missed it. The people here have been so kind to me. I have a dark chocolate bar under my tree, care package, a plate of cookies, and a few fabulously wrapped gifts. I love you all! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Katy!
Loved your tree. Praying for you today for true love for the children (which can only come from Him) and also for the ebola outbreak. You are a blessing!
Love,
Marylou King

Anonymous said...

merry christmas a couple days late girlfriend. hope all is well. drop me a shout if you have a chance and keep me updated! see you in a couple more weeks!! love ya, rach