Sunday, July 22, 2007

Saying Goodbye

First, we started as scared little plebes who knew absolutely nothing. Now we have become close confident friends who still know absolutely nothing. = ) God has blessed me with the most amazing friends from the Naval Academy. And saying goodbye to them was very hard. We had an "outstanding" time going out together for my 21st birthday / leaving get together. I will forever have a mental image of Kes curled up on Chaps side walk. And though the balloon monkey from gramps started out a little obscene...it ended up one of my favorite presents! And Jess in her cute girly dress, that I tried to help pick out but she ended up finding all on her own! What awesome friends. I conveniently left out all mention of how I did on my 21st Birthday get together...simply said, I giggle way too much.

No comments: